When you embark on a lifestyles transition, the abilties that introduced you success in a former lifestyles will now not paintings. It’s like looking to play soccer on a basketball group 파워볼추천놀이터
Example: To achieve corporate existence, you have evolved strong political capabilities. You can maneuver by way of memo. You recognise the unwritten guidelines in addition to the regulations.
When you’re ready to discover a new lifestyles, you need to analyze an entire new set of skills — like those.
1. Scrambling: Transition is pickup basketball, no longer seasoned soccer.
2. Running on two tracks: Keep going inside the short term but plan for the larger picture.
Three. Decision-making without facts: You come to a fork in the road and both paths are unmarked. What do you do subsequent?
4. Using intuition: Hang on in your electricity. Intuition is now not woo-woo — psychologists understand instinct as a crucial factor of thinking, dwelling in a particular portion of the mind.
Five. Listening and ready: If you rush, you will hit a wall. The toughest talent to master.
6. Not being afraid of fear. During a lifestyles transition, worry is your best friend.
7. Taking the liberty inventory: rely your money in addition to your advantages.
Eight. Getting assist: a way to hire an expert — and maybe find out you do not want one
nine. Managing identification: overcome the largest roadblock to a new life.
As soon as you depart a properly-mounted profession or business,
you’re considered in another way via others and you can need to revise
your personal self-concept.
10. Enhancing creativity: assume of recent ways to reach your goal.
I offer one-to-one consultations on business and career method.
Check out my new resume and interview offerings.
Cathy Goodwin, Ph.D., is an writer, speaker and career/business representative, assisting midlife specialists take their First step to a Second Career